[cries but also keeps eyeliner intact]
this episode changed me forever
[writes paper] this doesnt make any sense [prints it] [doesn’t proofread] [hands it in for a grade]
Jean Paul Gaultier spring 2009 couture details
this mother fucker is the voice of nemo
shit i think i want to fuck nemo
this little fucker goes to my college— I’ve met him. To make matter worse, he’s sweet and shy. And hates it when people whisper “fish are friends, not food” around him.
oh my god
he’s also shane from weeds, and i’m seriously wierd \ed out right now, because nemo is also a psychopathic jackass and I never realized until now
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
I love my skin!
This is so important for children of color to see
And really it’s important for all children to see. Every kid needs to know that diversity is a beautiful thing. It’s especially important for children of color so they can see their skin being celebrated for a change, but also for white kids so they can see that every skin color, not just their own, is one to celebrate!
feed the needy, not the greedy